When The Veil Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Cbox
Affiliates
Our Button
Become our Advertising Guru! 61186238-143b-4cde-b199-2bc739e1a32e_zpsbf168ce6

Our Affiliates
Mortal Ends

Become our Advertising Guru!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillianna Dragonè
Admin
Lillianna Dragonè

Female Join date : 2014-12-11
Species : Vampire
Group : The Tribe

Become our Advertising Guru! Empty
PostSubject: Become our Advertising Guru!   Become our Advertising Guru! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Veil Falls is looking for a third staff member, who's one job will be Advertising! (Because both of us do not have the time or the want to deal with it.)

Our Advertising Guru will not be able to approve apps, though they can answer questions for our members so they should still know all of the lore appropriately. As a member of staff, they will need to be accountable for the characters they create and cannot hold up the story. (But lets face it, we'll only hold you to the same standards we have for ourselves.) Real life has to come first.

If you would like to apply for the position, we ask that you have at least one character on the site you have been playing for three months and shown that you're here to stay. Please PM me with a well thought out paragraph or two of what you can bring to the staff and why you should get the job.

Hugs and Kisses!
Become our Advertising Guru! Tumblr_m5ccco5Ns81qb2yzl_zps92cef1a9
Back to top Go down
https://veilfalls.rpg-board.net

Become our Advertising Guru!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
When The Veil Falls :: Before There was Light :: HELP!-
Jump to: